Our common murre chicks are growing fast behind the scenes, and we’ve even started training sessions. The male chick is very social and likes to pull on the staff’s waders during cleaning! They hatched in late August and should be on exhibit soon.
Title Unrelated Chapter Break - GUEST ART WANTED!!!
Hello to all my fine readers! Did you know that Chapter 3 of Title Unrelated is almost over? Starting in November I’m going to take a much-needed break for a few months while I prepare to start on Chapter 4!
During that time it’d be great if I had some stuff to post, and what better way to fill a gap than with guest art!
I’m looking for Fanart, Short stories/comics, crafts, or whatever else you do best - the only requirements are:
- It must be related to Title Unrelated and/or the characters therein. (AUs/what-ifs are fine though! Get creative! You wanna draw my characters as birds/robots/types of cheese? Go for it!)
- It must be rated PG-13 or below
If you have any questions about character or world specifics that haven’t been answered in the comic so far, please feel free to ask me!
And don’t worry about spaces filling up - there will be PLENTY of time to run everyone’s art, and I don’t anticipate being flooded with submissions anyway.
What do you get in return?
- Credit on the main TU site/tumblog and a link to your site/blog/whatever
- PRIZES??? It’s not really a contest but I plan on coming up with something cool to reward everyone who submits something!
HOW TO SUBMIT STUFF:
- Email your work to: gloriapike(AT)gmail(DOT)com
- Please try to make sure all image files are appropriately resized for web viewing - try to keep it below 1280px on the longest side. I can resize images if I need to, of course.
- Be sure to include the NAME you want credit under, and any link(s) to your site or blog (please specify if your site/blog contains NSFW stuff so that I can mark it as such!)
I’ll try to let you know when your piece is going to run so you can brag about it! ; )
If I’ve forgotten anything please let me know! Thanks in advance!
rebagle for monday! There are just 4 pages left in Chapter 3!
Chapter 3, Page 59
(NOTE: Please do not remove the link to my blog or site when sharing! People who might enjoy the comic won’t be able to find the homepage!)
I’m looking for guest art for the gap between Chapter 3 and 4! Please go here for more info: http://titleunrelated.tumblr.com/post/100240967437/title-unrelated-chapter-break-guest-art-wanted
"Man is defined as a human being and a woman as a female - whenever she behaves as a human being she is said to imitate the male."
- Simone de Beauvoir, French feminist writer, existentialist philosopher and political activist
We’re all born a Witch. We’re all born into magic. It’s taken from us as we grow up.
Pied Falconet - Microhierax melanoleucos
Members of the genus Microhierax (Falconiformes - Falconidae) are the smallest of falcons. This species, Microhierax melanoleucos, grows up to 20 cm and has a maximum wingspan of 37 cm.
Some individuals of the Pied Falconet have a thin white line across the base of the cere, over the eyes and down to the breast giving the appearance of a white face with large black eye patches.
The Pied Falconet is found in the forests of Bangladesh, China, India, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, and Viet Nam.
Photo credit: ©阿棋 (Kei) Looking@Nature | Locality: unknown (2011)
furrytechgirl reblogged your photoset and added:
I have literal-itis. @_@
Haha, it okay friend! ^_^